Friday, April 10, 2009

Uhaul Adventure

Man these past few weeks have been so stressful. I hate moving. I hate being homeless. I don't want to leave. BLAH. One positive thing that has come of this would be renting the uhaul. I have to say, that is probably the most fun thing I have ever driven. I almost want to buy one when I have loads of money to blow. I had my good friend Sylvia accompany me on the ride to chino and the things we did... oh man. We had a little too much fun. It was such a fun experience driving that thing. I felt like a bad ass. I'm not going to lie I almost want to be a truck driver now. Almost. Here is just a little sneak peak of the fun we had.

Yup. We really did that. You should check out my channel as well. I'm probably going to be putting some more stuff from our adventure up there and hell who knows what else! Oh yeah I did get my nose pierced. I like it. I think it looks good on me and suits me very well. I'm heading back to Utah on Saturday. While I'm excited to see family, I'm not excited to spend extended amounts of time there. LA is my home now. It probably always will be. However I'm excited to spend the summer in Ohio with Denise. It should be a lot of fun spending some time with her, and discovering a new place. BUT I will be coming back to LA this fall. Mark my words. No matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Text