Monday, March 16, 2009

Dying is a skill.

For the last two days I have been freezing. No joke. I don't think there has been a time in the past 48 hours where I haven't wished I were warmer. I just got done shooting for a student film entitled, "Full Circle". I play the main character which the story revolves around. I'm 15, pregnant and commit suicide. Just my kinda role :) I'm not going to lie, these last few days have been so much fun. I feel I'm where I'm supposed to be when I'm in front of the camera, and when you nail a shot its one of the best feelings ever. However, I will probably think twice before shooting a summer scene on the beach in March. What a whirlwind. Last night was pure hell. I was in a bikini and sun dress shooting in 40 degree weather with wind. I also got to get wet to give the illusion that I washed up on the beach. I don't know how I stopped shaking for the shots of me laying there dead. It was ridiculous. I have never had so strong of a desire to punch another actor in the face for messing up a scene. I guess when your cold your cold. It was all sorts of ridiculousness. My death make up was pretty cool though. When I was walking home last night I scared the crap out of some kid walking down the street. That was fun. I'm excited to see the ending product though... We shot with a Red camera and even the raw footage was amazing. I'm supposed to get some pictures from it soon so I'll be sure to post those. Funny, now that I think about it... This is the second time I've had to deal with the beach in winter. Huh. You'd think a girl would learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Text