Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Remains of the D

For those of you who are wondering where I am. Fear not! I am still a live and well. I thought I would relay this message. As you can see the name of the blog is Adventures in Hollywoodland. As I am not in Hollywood at this time, this blog is kind of irrelevant isn't it? Oh well. The new (temporary) name of this blog is... The Remains of the D. D being me, and what remains of my once fully functional life. How am I liking Ohio? I get this question a lot. I HATE IT. Well thats not entirely true... but it seems like nothing is working out here. I make a friend they move away. Boys are even more retarded. People are not as invested in me. I guess its the universes way of saying, "GET YOUR ASS BACK TO HOLLYWOOD!" Its very depressing some days when I realize what I used to do and see on a regular basis. Some how it all seems like a dream. I can't quite understand why it is I'm still here. Hopefully things will turn around soon. I really miss my friends and my life that I had in LA. It will always be my home. The place where I want to spend the next few years of my ever-changing life. I don't really like asking for things but your support and prayers would be much appreciated. I try not to be so depressing but hey, I can only do so much. In the meantime I'm going to continue saving (its harder than it looks people). Hopefully I will land an audition for something that will make me some money. HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Text