Monday, February 23, 2009

RANT!

I don't know why I feel compelled to share this list with you... I guess I just feel like ranting!  I absolutely find it disgusting when people blow their nose in public.  Its so gross!  I don't know about you but just the sound of it makes me cringe.  I hate it when people just automatically assume things instead of getting the facts.  I hate it when people contact you after years of silence and are like "I want to catch up".  You think, "Hey buddy if you wanted to be apart of my life then you would have kept up."  I hate it when your in limbo with a "friend".  You don't really know what the hell is going on but your just kind of there.  I absolutely hate when people assume that I would make the perfect rebound.  Do I look like a basketball to you?  Am I orange and round?  I don't think so!  I hate it when people call you to ask you a favor when your not really that great a friend with them anyways.  Like, "Can you pick me up from the airport?" "Can you give my friends boyfriend a ride?" "Can you pick me up from work?" "Can you spot me some cash?"  UGH.  I want to scream, "NO.  I don't want to do anything for you!!!!! Especially when you treat me like shit in the first place!"  I hate it when I'm walking my dog and people try to stop me to pet her.  I hate it when people mooch.  I hate it when friends mooch.  I hate it when people bail on you.  I hate it when people are stingy.  I hate traffic.  I hate it when people cat call to you when your trying to cross the street.  Your like, "Uhm I'm trying not to get hit by a car, and your distracting me you idiot!"  Further more what do they expect you to do?  Ask for their number?  Do guys really think that is the way to get a chick?  I hate it when people make kissy noises.  I hate when people ignore you.  I hate it when one of your friends is with her boyfriend so she ignores you but when they are in a fight its like he doesn't exist.  I hate it when people wake me up in the morning, especially when I'm not ready to get up.  I hate it when birds poop on your car.  I hate it when people dump their responsibilities on you.  I hate it when people text me while I'm driving.  I want to read it and respond but I also don't want to die.  I hate it when people borrow something and don't return it.  So to get back at them I borrow something and refuse to return it until they return my stuff.  But most of all I hate it when people lie to you.  Or when you feel you can't be honest with someone because then you feel like crap.
Ok I feel better now :) Now share something that bothers you!  Happy Ranting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Text