Thursday, February 19, 2009

Blair

Yes I finally decided to post some pictures of my puppy.  Her name is Blair and she is 5 months old.  Some of her favorite activities include going to the dog park, playing with jack, squeak toys, rope toys, basically any kind of toy, chewing on the furniture, jumping up on the furniture (she just learned how to do), sleeping, snuggling, chewy bones, sticks and other kinds of wood, walks, attacking hands, car rides, digging, baths, attacking the blow dryer, and giving me kisses, especially when I'm asleep.  She sure is a lot of fun and makes me happy :)  Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Happy Valentines day from Jeanette!
Isn't she so cute???
Favorite squeak toy.  He's a wiener just like she is!
I didn't do it...
Our Impromptu photo session.  She has laser vision in case you were wondering about the glare.
                                     Snoozy puppy!

                           Up close and personal!


Blair is so proud of her butt... at first it was awkward on her but she grew into it!

Well thats all for now!  XoXo!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Text